Calling all Lazio supporters!!

Welcome to the home of Singapore Laziali! If you are a Laziale residing in Singapore and who like to join our humble group, please drop us an email at spytheman11@hotmail.com. We will get back to you asap. Avanti Lazio! A.S RIOMA ZERO TITULI!!


Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Andiamo Pechino!! Im going to Beijing!!


I've just booked my flight to Beijing for the Italian super cup. Last year, i've promised myself that if Lazio were to win the Coppa Italia, i will definitely go catch Lazio play!

So here it is..i've answered my vow. I've once travelled half-way across the globe to watch Lazio play and since they will be coming to Beijing, which is pretty near from Singapore, i realised that i just cannot miss this opportunity!!
I will be there 2 days before match day so as to soak up the atmosphere and also catch up with Domizzi and Almeyda from the http://www.laziofly.com/ forum. Domizzi is the creator of the website and have since recruited more than 10000 members. He forsee a strong contingent of 1000 chinese lazio fans making this trip to Beijing!!

At the same time, im also trying to liase with Paolo from Laziofever.com as he has contacts with the club. I guess i would also like to contribute my part for the football club i love.
And lastly, those interested in making this trip, please contact me for more infos. Thank you.


'Do not ask what S.S Lazio can do for you, ask what you can do for S.S LAZIO'

No comments:

Post a Comment