Calling all Lazio supporters!!

Welcome to the home of Singapore Laziali! If you are a Laziale residing in Singapore and who like to join our humble group, please drop us an email at spytheman11@hotmail.com. We will get back to you asap. Avanti Lazio! A.S RIOMA ZERO TITULI!!


Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Just go Ledesma!

Lazio midfielder Cristian Ledesma has no intention of staying at the club and would like a move as soon as possible. The 26-year-old Argentine has been making noises all summer and is attracting interest from Juventus.“I want to change because it is a personal decision. There isn't a concrete offer and I won't name names because there isn't anyone who has said: 'I want you',” Ledesma told LaLaziosiamonoi.it. “We have said what we should have said. There is no reason to be nervous, disappointed or sad. “I am leaving because now is the time to change, not because Lazio are a small club or the fact I feel better than my team-mates. Thinking like this would show a lack of respect to the club.“It would be best to find an agreement, but an offer has to arrive. It would be better if I were to get one from Italy, but we are waiting without making any statements or naming any names. “It would not be a problem to stay, but I don't want to start an argument.”Asked if he had spoken with Davide Ballardini, Ledesma replied: “No, in the last two days we have been undergoing tests.”
--Channel4.com

No comments:

Post a Comment