Calling all Lazio supporters!!

Welcome to the home of Singapore Laziali! If you are a Laziale residing in Singapore and who like to join our humble group, please drop us an email at spytheman11@hotmail.com. We will get back to you asap. Avanti Lazio! A.S RIOMA ZERO TITULI!!


Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Missing in Action

Greetings all! Its been awhile since my last update. I know its very unprofessional of me but i just cant bring myself to update the team news when our team is doing so badly in the league.

Excuse me but how in the world can we lose to a team like Bari? With all due respect but we should be winning against newly promoted side like them!

Though we have already got 1 major silverware in the Super Italian cup this season, i think we did terribly in the transfer mercato! We are simply not adequately covered in most positions! Man..we need Ledsma back as i prefer him to Baronio anytime!!!

Nevertheless, i think we are doing fine in Europe especially the win against Villareal. I think we have a good change in progressing to the 2nd round (My prediction during pre-season).

Below is the highlights against Villareal. Enjoy!!

Forza Lazio per sempre!

No comments:

Post a Comment